Malemort du Comtat
Eglise de Malemort

    Notre Dame de Calvias was built in the 13th century and restored in the 17th and 18th centuries.

    The bell tower has an 8-sided pyramidal top dating from 1611. The western wall in which the main door of the building is pierced, made of solid oak, dates from 1750.

    In the church, various objects come from the former chapel of Sainte Garde (St Didier).

    The interior includes an altar, an altarpiece, two statues of the Virgin and St Joseph and a set of four gilded wooden statues representing St Elizabeth, St Anne, St Zachariah and St Joachim, all six attributed to Jacques Bernus.

    • Qui ?

    • Quoi ?

    • Comment ?

    • Comment ?