The parish church, St Laurent, was originally built in the cemetery. In 1472, the church collapsed which necessitated its transfer to the chapel in the centre of the village. At the beginning of the 20th C. the church suffered after some earthquakes which loosened its foundations.
In 1932 the church's foundations were strengthened with pillars of concrete. The church has a Roman domed recess at the end of the church (apse) and in 1974, while the church was being restored, they discovered an amazing window in this section.