Chapel built in 1630 to ward off the plague epidemic. Rectangular in plan, it is preceded by a canopy with a semicircular door surmounted by an oculus. Its façade is classically designed. The bell dates from 1864.
In a magnificent site at the foot of the Ventoux, on the Albion plateau, it stands on the immediate outskirts of the village of Saint-Trinit. A very modest construction (8.30m by 4.80m), its rectangular plan ends in a flat chevet.