Eglise de Ferrassières

    The church is dedicated to Saint Julien de Brioude. Of Romanesque inspiration, it was built in 1678 and its door dates from 1771.

    In the small square adjoining the right-hand side of the nave of the parish church, there is an oratory fountain. Topped by a colourful statue of Jeanne d'Arc, it was inaugurated before a large crowd in 1896.

    • Qui ?

    • Quoi ?

    • Comment ?

    • Comment ?